Sunday, October 05, 2008

I rode a bike today.

A friend was kind enough to take me out for a spin/lunch on his motorbike and it was a rather thrilling experience. I don't think I make a very good passenger -- I kept screaming "slow down!", "stop cutting in between cars!" and "ahhhhHH!". The wind kept blowing into my eyes, that made my contacts really really dry, and I was so afraid I would somehow topple the bike over, or a car would hit us and we did not have any metal as protection. 

But, the road looks very different on a bike, than it normally does from inside a car. 'Living on the edge' (as he calls it). Strangely, you see things from a different point of view.

2 comments:

* said...

hi dawn.. my friend just got into a bike accident last week and is in pretty bad shape man. everybody's just very thankful he is still alive. please don't ride it again!

dawn said...

don't worry it was a one time thing for the fun of it. =)